The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
To make this dish, you need to use peas and carrots as the recipe written below. Even, you also can add more as you want. This classic Thai pineapple fried rice is very delicious. The golden rice grains are decorated with juicy pineapple chunks, cashews, and currents making flavors that will send you straight to heaven! Make it as a main course or as a wonderful side dish for any meal. You can serve it in an ornate pineapple like they do in Thailand, which is quite easy and fun.
How to make Coconut, Pineapple Thai Fried Rice
It’s very easy and quick to cook this dish, in only 30 minutes you can serve this Thai dish that you can make at home.
- One small glasses Jasmine rice
- 1 ½ small glasses light coconut milk
- ½ small glasses water
- One can pineapple chunks and drained
- Two tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ small glasses frozen peas
- ¾ small glasses shredded carrots
- ½ white onion chopped
- Four cloves garlic and minced
- Two Thai chilis and sliced
- Eight oz. Tofu, drained and pressed, chopped
- ½ small glasses unsalted cashews
- ¼ small glasses scallions
- ¼ small glasses cilantro
- One small lime and juiced
Curry Sauce, combine all ingredients:
- Three teaspoons red curry paste
- One tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- One tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Two teaspoons spicy chili sauce
- Three tablespoons soy sauce
- One teaspoon maple syrup or sugar
- Before preparing everything, first, you must cook the rice a few hours time. Bring coconut milk and boiling water. Start with 1/2 small glasses of water and if you need more water, add it again. Add rice and stir, then cover the pot and reduce heat to low. Cook like regular rice – if you use white rice it will take ~ 20 minutes, brown rice ~ 45 minutes.
- If you plan on using the rice on the same day, put it into shallow containers, and the place in the refrigerator is found for about 1 hour. You want to resemble leftovers. For the fried rice, heat the coconut oil on medium-high in a large skillet or skillet.
- Add the onion and cook around 5 minutes until slightly browned. Add chili that and garlic. Quickly stir-fry about 1 minute. Add tofu and stir to combine cooking in a minute or two minutes. Don’t forget to add the peas, rice, and carrots.
- Cook until heated, stirring to ensure the rice does not stick to the bottom of the pan. If you need more fluid add oil, vegetable broth or water. Add sauteed sauce, cashew nuts, and pineapple. Stir and cook shortly. Just before serving add cashew nuts, lime juice, and cilantro.
That’s the way and the recipe to make coconut pineapple Thai fried rice is easy and certainly delicious. You should try it at home. Happy to be creative and taste it!