The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 5 min Ready in: 15 min
Have you heard about Picco De Gallo? Picco De Gallo is a kind of Mexican salsa that combines onions, tomatoes, and jalapenos with fresh lime juice. You can serve this Picco with your favorite cuisine such as tacos, for example. This salsa is very recommended for you to create and taste it. Check out the full steps and ingredient list in this article.
How to Make Healthy Mexican Salsa – Picco De Gallo?
Making Picco de Gallo is very easy, and you don’t have to waste too much energy for complete all the steps. Imagine, you can make this versatile salsa in just 10 minutes! You just need to prepare some cook utensils like a knife, cutting board, and bowl; then you can start to make it.
- Sufficient salt
- 2 to 3 Mexican chilies pepper (jalapenos)
- Fresh cilantro leaves as much 2 cups
- One lime fruit
- Yellow or red onions, three cloves
- Roma tomatoes, 12 pieces
- Take a knife, cutting board, spoon, tomato, jalapenos, onion, and cilantro. Dice the tomato and onion into equal quantities. Chop the cilantro roughly and slice apart one or two jalapenos into half pieces. Scrape out the seed of jalapenos by using the spoon.
- After you scrape out the seeds, dice the peppers finely. Then, you may take a medium-sized bowl and put the four ingredients into it. Stir and mix them and rest for a few seconds. Take a lime and cut it in half. Squeeze the half piece of lime and pour the juice into the bowl. Stir it.
- Next, add sufficient salt into the bowl and stir evenly until they are well combined. Adjust the seasonings before you finish the step. You can add more diced jalapeno or salt if you want. Taste the pico de gallo and when you get the perfect combination, finish the process. You can keep the Picco de Galo in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve it with your favorite Mexican dishes.
How’s the pico de gallo recipe? It’s effortless and super-easy to make, isn’t it? Well, this kind of Mexican salsa is very relatable, and you can eat it with some authentic Mexican foods. Don’t feel bothered to try this recipe at home. You can serve this salsa up to 6 servings. Share this fresh Pico de Galo with your friends or family on the side of their favorite Mexican cuisines. Have a nice cook and enjoy.