The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 35 min
When Christmas is coming, you need to prepare everything including the decorations, presents and also feasts. Thus, you may try to make some of these Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles at home which is very easy and simple to make.
How to make Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles
Create 18 balls of Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles in only 35 minutes with perfect taste and combination of simple ingredients written below.
- 200 gr sugar cookies
- 45 gr cream cheese (store at room temperature)
- 400 gr melting white chocolate, or you may use candy melts
- Sprinkles for the decoration
- The first thing to do to make this Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles is to prepare a food processor. It will be used to blend some ingredients. So, you need to put them in it, starting from the cookies and cream cheese. Process the ingredients until they are completely combined.
- The time needed to process the mixture is around one or two minutes. After that, make sure that the mixture can be formed into a ball. Then, simply make several bowls for around one inch or one and a half inches for the diameter of each bowl.
- After you have finished making all cookies into balls, you may prepare a cookie sheet and line with a parchment paper on it. Place all of the cookie balls on top of the prepared cookie sheet and store it in the freezer to chill for around 15 minutes. If you use the refrigerator, then you need to store for around an hour.
- While waiting for the cookie balls to get chilled, you may use the time to prepare for other ingredients. Here, you need to melt the white chocolate. Simply take a medium bowl and place the white chocolate in it. Then, follow the instructions written in the package to melt the white chocolate completely.
- When all of the cookie balls have been chill, you may take them out of the freezer or refrigerator. Then, you need to dip each ball into the melted white chocolate. Here, you may use a spoon or forks in dipping the cookie ball. Also, make sure all parts of the ball are evenly coated.
If you have dipped all cookie balls into the melted white chocolate, you need to place them on the prepared cookie sheet. Next thing to do is to drizzle the coated cookie balls with the sprinkles. When they are all done, you may place the cookie ball in an air-tight container and store in the fridge.