The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
The Christmas cookies are never ended brings out the innovation. This is such incredible cookies while making. It’s dominant with red and white swirls. There are lots of sprinkle around the cookies. Can you guess what this cookies name? That’s right; this is the Christmas pinwheel sugar cookies. Pinwheel cookies are popular and become the favorite meal to serve when Christmas. The delicious, sweet and smooth texture are offered from this. The perfect cookies will bring out the good mood and such an inspiration for celebrating the Christmas.
How to Make Christmas Pinwheel Sugar Cookies
It’s a good idea to hold small party out of the home. Serve this cookie for the guests. Their eyes will lie on the delicious Christmas pinwheel sugar cookies. These pinwheel cookies are easy to serve. Just need 30 minutes and check this out for the recipe.
- ½ cup of softened unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- two ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp of extract vanilla
- ¼ tsp of salt
- five drops of red gel food color
- The sprinkles, red white and green.
- Using the stand mixer and bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Turn into high speed until the dough is fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Then, add the baking powder and salt gently. After getting the fluffy batter, separate into two bowls and return mixing one of the bowls and add five drops of red gel food color. Set aside.
- Pour each batter into two line baking that ready covered with silicone paper. Spread it evenly. Then, refrigerate them for 20 minutes to get the hardened dough. Then, arrange the batter with red dough on the down, add the white dough on top. Then roll the batter gently to tight log.
- Wrapped the rolled dough using wax paper. Chill for overnight or 2 hours. Then prepare the baking sheet and put the sprinkles on it. Remove the rolled dough and roll in sprinkles. Ensure that the dough completely covered while pressed gently. Rewrap the dough and allows it rest for 2 hours.
- Unwrap the sprinkle into a dough and baked in the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. After that, sliced into smaller pieces and serve immediately on your table. The Christmas pinwheel sugar cookies can store in refrigerator at least one week.
It’s clear serve the light cookies at all. The Christmas recipe also always offer the pleasure and happy time.