The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 50 min Ready in: 60 min
Now, follow the recipe below to make some Chocolate Drizzled Christmas Cookie Sticks at home.
How to make Chocolate Drizzled Christmas Cookie Sticks
Spend only one hour at your kitchen to make around four dozens of these Chocolate Drizzled Christmas Cookie Sticks.
For the Christmas Cookie Sticks:
- 200 gr of softened butter
- 200 gr sugar
- One beaten egg
- One and a half teaspoon of vanilla
- A half teaspoon of almond extract or you may use vanilla
- 450 gr flour
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 gr mini chocolate chips
For the topping:
- 65 gr white chocolate chips
- 65 gr dark chocolate chips or you may use milk chocolate chips
- Prepare a large mixing bowl and combine some ingredients in it, like the butter and sugar. After that, put the beaten egg along with the almond extract and the vanilla as well. Stir these ingredients until they become completely combined. Not over yet, you need to add some more ingredients to it.
- Put the baking powder, flour and also the chocolate chips into the mixing bowl and stir these ingredients until they are well combined. Next, you need to put on a cover over the bowl of the dough. Here, you may use a lid or a plastic bag to cover. Besides, don’t forget to put it in the refrigerator to chill for around 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, prepare a cooking board or a surface that has been spread with flour on top of it. Then, transfer the dough to the surface to roll. You can use a knife, or you may also use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into several small squares with 1×4 inches strips.
- Prepare a cookie sheet that has been lined with a parchment paper and cut the dough until done. Remove the dough strips on top of the prepared cookie sheet and arrange them into a single layer. Next, put the sheet into the oven to bake over 375 Fahrenheit-degree for around 8 to 10 minutes.
- After the cookie strips have been cooked, make sure that the bottom edges of the cookies turn slightly brown. Then, turn the heat off and bring the cookie sheet out of the oven. Allow the cookies to cool in the pan for two minutes. Next, prepare the cooling racks to transfer the cookies to it.
In the cooling racks, the cookies will get completely cooled. While waiting, you may use the time to melt the chocolate chips. Simply heat the chocolate in a microwave over half power and then transfer them into a ziplock plastic bag that has been cut in the corner to make a small hole. To serve, decorate each strip with the melted chocolate drizzle on top along with the sprinkles and wait for several minutes until they are ready to serve.