The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
Chinese dishes have a lot of combination. Such as, you can mix the pork with bok choy, or you can mix pork with ground pork. That’s why Chinese dishes were one of the healthiest traditional dishes in the world because of its concern about nutrition in the food itself. One of the tasty and healthy Chinese dishes is Chinese style curry with juicy meatballs. Here are the ingredients and steps to make that.
How to Make Chinese Style Curry with Juicy Meatballs
Chinese style curry with juicy meatballs makes in a large portion. That’s why it often serves for dinner because most of the family a member just had their break time from work or school time. With this warm and comforting dinner, try this dishes at home.
- Minced beef, 500 g
- One teaspoon of black pepper
- Two segments of ginger
- Two cloves of garlic
- One egg
- Two spring onions
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- Three tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Two tablespoons of lime juice
- 210 ml beef stock
- One red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Three tablespoons of sugar
- 210 ml milk
- One onion and cut into large square
- Two cloves of garlic
- One segment of turmeric
- ½ tablespoon of five-spice powder
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
- One tablespoon curry powder
- Four boiled eggs
- Steamed rice
- Chili flakes
- In making meatballs, minced the garlic, the ginger, and chopped the spring onions in a quite large size. Add the minced beef to the large bowl and put all of the ingredients for meatballs. Mix them, and make the balls. Minced also the turmeric and garlic for the sauce.
- Pour the oil into the pan and heat the oil in the medium heat of the stove. Place the meatballs, and turn the meatballs regularly to prevent burning. Cook for about 6 -8 minutes. Place the minced turmeric and garlic for the sauce the to the pan. Add five spice powder and curry powder to pan.
- If the fragrance already smells, pour the stock and milk. Set the heat to high heat, and simmer that for about 10 minutes. Add the onion and red bell pepper. Stir them and wait for 5 minutes. To make them tender.
- Rest for 15 minutes. After that, take out the curry with juicy meatballs and put them into a large bowl. Add the boiled eggs and chilli flakes for the garnish and side dish, alongside with the bowl of warm steamed rice.
Now if you are confused what will you make for dinner or for welcoming guests in your home, you can make chicken style curry with juicy meatballs. The ingredients are easy to be found, and also the steps. This side can be consumed by five people. To serve as a big group, you can multiply the ingredients.