The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 35 min
Nowadays, the fried dish predominated our whole eat menus. It can be considered because the crisp from the frying process and fragrance of the dish entice the sense of smell. But what about the tender, juicy, and tasty meal or dish with a little amount of oil? It should be interesting. Try this Chicken Steamed Chicken recipe in your home. You will never go anywhere after this dish run out.
How to Make Chinese Steamed Chicken
Unlike a lot of steamed chicken which cut and marinade before it put in the steamer, Chinese steamed chicken just rub the whole chicken body which already cleaned up first to complete the original taste of chicken. It will make us taste the originality of chicken meat. If you are already curious, see this ingredients and steps below to make Chinese steamed chicken.
- ½ whole chicken, if it’s in gram, amount them 600 g
- One teaspoon of salt
- Three cloves of garlic
- Two segments of gingers
- 1 ½ tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Two spring onions
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- One tablespoon of hoisin sauce
- Spread the salt on every side of the chicken. When the chicken steamed, it will change into water that absorbs into the chicken. So, spread it with a flat and pressure the chicken just for make the salt fit better. Then place the chicken in the steamer.
- Steamed the chicken for about 20 minutes. The first indication if the chicken is done, you can stab the fork in the chicken body. If it’s still wet with the chicken meat, then it’s not over yet. Steamed for 5 minutes if that occurred
- Cut the firm and tender chicken into equal size. But in case if you didn’t like the fat side, you can make it small, and bigger is your favourite. Set aside the chicken. Now, lets chopped the spring onions thinly, minced for garlic and the gingers.
- Take the frying pan, and pour the oil into the frying pan. Just a little bit of oil. Heat the oil over medium heat, and fry the minced garlic. Then add the minced ginger too. Fry them until the fragrance come out, and the colour is golden brown.
- After that, strain the fried garlic and ginger. Put them in a small bowl and add the vegetable oil. Add the soy sauce and hoisin together to the garlic and ginger. And after that, pour the sauce over entire steamed chicken, and garnish with chopped spring onions.
The dish is perfectly matched with the steamed rice. You can put the part of the steamed chicken in the bow of rice, and then mix them with the sauce. A variety of taste that combined well will full your mouth and satisfy you.