The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 5 min Ready in: 10 min
Shrimp is one of favorite seafood. Many cuisines use shrimp as the main ingredient, including Chinese Garlic Shrimp. This is the of famous Chinese food which you find in a Chinese restaurant, or you can go to China Town, you will find easily. Besides that, you will try new sensation of eating Chinese garlic shrimp. Also, you have to try to eat it; it offers other ways to eat shrimp.
How to make Chinese Garlic Shrimp
It is very easy to make Chinese garlic shrimp, just takes 5 minutes. It will not take a long time. Make cornstarch water and combine with the sugar, five-spice powder, salt, and pepper, mix well and save. Then in another bowl, make scallions mixing with chili and garlic, stir well. Clean the shrimp, put into cornstarch water and mix well. Fry on overheat fire until brown, then drain. After that, mix with garlic mixture and re-heat until garlic turn to golden.
- 1 1/2 lbs. large shrimp
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 4 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chili, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Peanut oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- First, make cornstarch mixing by combing sugar, five-spice powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well and save. Then, make scallion mixture with chili and garlic, mix well and used for the last step.
- Second, clean the shrimp. After that, dip into cornstarch mixture and mix well. Then, heat up frying pan and pour peanut oil into it. Heat on over high fire. Then fry it until the turn to brown, lift and drain.
- The last, put into scallion mixture to stir before re-fried. Mix well, and fry until garlic turn to golden, lift and drain. Serve to plate dish and prepare hot tea to accompany you to eat Chinese golden shrimp.
This recipe offers other ways to eat shrimp. Chinese golden shrimp become your option to eat shrimp. Besides that, you will feel curious about Chinese cuisine. Eat this food is the first step to taste Chinese restaurant before you try others. For your information, this food will not take much time. If you are busy with your job, just cook this food. It just takes about ten minutes of preparing and cooking. If you like the spicy taste, add more chili to make it spicier. If not, don’t use chili to make it. If you want to re-fry on another day, follow until the second step and save on fridge.