The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
Potstickers early comes from Northern China region. Long ago, the Wonton wrapper is bloated with minced pork and vegetables finely, then cooked and served with a spicy sauce. Nowadays, it is well known as a dumpling dish which is prepared in a crock rather than the pot. By the time, people often to called it potsticker. It usually contains a mix of chicken, ginger, scallions, and garlic that all put in a Wonton wrapper. Shortly, you just fry the dumpling in a pan and serve with your sauce.
How to Make Easy Chicken Potstickers?
To make chicken potsticker is a straightforward way that does not need much time and hard ingredients. Even though, you are free to combine the filling with what you have and also for the sauce. People usually serve the pellet with a sweet and sour sauce. But if you prefer the spicy one then put some fresh material like chilly or paper. So, let’s jump to the recipe.
- 1 pound fresh ground chicken
- 1/3 cup white and green parts of sliced scallions
- Two tsp minced garlic
- One tsp minced ginger
- 3 cup light soy sauce
- One tsp sesame oil
- Wonton wrappers
- Cooking oil
- 2 tbsp water
- One tsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Crushed pepper flakes
- To making the dipping sauce, take a medium bowl then mix the light soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, sesame oil, pepper flakes and sugar. Cook until boiled. Save for later. In another medium bowl, mix the chicken, garlic, scallions, ginger, sesame oil and light soy sauce and until mixed.
- To make the potstickers, put the wrappers on a flat surface then place some water in the small bowl. Take for a wrapper set about two tsp of chicken mixture then swoop down your finger with the water and run it into the edges of all wonton wrapper. Bend half of the wrappers and press the edges to seal it.
- Heat a pan on medium heat then put some cooking oil to After the oil was shimmered insert potstickers cook for 1 minute until golden then turn over it and take another 1-2 minutes to make the filling contain is fried throughout. Replace the potstickers with a paper towel ot drain the excessed oil.
- Use same way to cook all the potsticker. Place the potsticker on a serving plate over the dipping sauce.
Like noted before, you are probably want to replace the chicken with other ingredients according to your flavor. You can change with turkey because it more often found in grocery markets than ground chicken. But, for the filling, you do not have to cook it first before filling it into the wrappers.