The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 50 min Ready in: 60 min
Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pasta is a great dinner dish that tastes as better as the one sold in the restaurant. Moreover, it can be easily cooked at home with some simple ingredients and easy steps that you can copy below.
How to make Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pasta
In only 60 minutes, you can prepare around 4 to 5 serving portions of Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pasta that you can easily make at home. Simply read and follow all instructions written below from the beginning until the end.
- 450 gr of cooked and drained cellentani pasta
- 450 gr softened cream cheese
- 200 gr crumbled bacon
- 400 gr shredded and divided cheddar cheese
- 50 gr diced jalapenos
- 200 gr heavy cream
- 65 gr half and half cream
- 500 gr cooked chicken the chop them up
- First, you need to prepare for the oven. Heat it up to 350 Fahrenheit-degree or 180 celsius-degree. Then, while waiting for the oven to get heated up, you may prepare for the other ingredients, like preparing a baking dish with 9×13 inch sized and spray the surface with the cooking spray.
- After that, prepare a large mixing bowl to combine the cheese ingredients, like cream cheese, a cup of cheddar cheese, bacon and diced jalapenos. Stir and mix these ingredients until completely combined. Then, don’t forget to add the half and half cream.
- After the ingredients are well combined, you may add the cooked cellentani pasta in it. Also, make sure that the pasta is well coated with the other ingredients. Next, you may add another ingredient to the pasta mixture, like the cooked and chopped chicken.
- When all of the ingredients are completely mixed, you may pour this into the prepared baking dish. Make sure you spread them evenly and add bread crumbs over the pasta mixture. After that, put the dish into the oven and bake for around 40 minutes until the mixture is cooked thoroughly.
- When the mixture is done, you may remove the dish out of the oven. Add the remaining grated cheese to the top of the mixture. Then, put it back into the oven to bake for around 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Now, your Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pasta is ready to serve.
After you have followed all of the steps above, you can serve a perfectly creamy and cheesy pasta flavor as the dinner meal for the whole of the family. To make it tastes much better, you may sprinkle with chopped cilantro or parsley on top of the pasta. Most importantly, serve this immediately while it is hot in several serving dishes.