The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 minCook: 30 minReady in: 45 min
If you are still wondering about what to cook for a special dinner with someone special, then you must try this French-style recipe that you can make at home.
How to cook Chicken Cordon Bleu
In only 45 minutes, get a classic and authentic Chicken Cordon Bleu that you can serve at your dining table.
- 100 – 200 gr, of Panko breadcrumbs
- Two chicken breasts, choose the small ones
- Four slices of swiss cheese
- 4 to 6 slices of ham
For the Dredging Method
- An egg
- Two teaspoons of plain flour
For the Shortcut Method
- 45 gr mayonnaise
- 35 gr Dijon mustard
For the Dijon Cream Sauce
- 35 gr butter
- 35 gr flour
- 20 ml milk
- 30 gr Dijon mustard
- 45 gr grated parmesan cheese
- Thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to season
- First, heat the oven over 350 Fahrenheit-degree or 180 celsius-degree. Then, prepare, a baking tray that has been sprayed with oil and bake the panko breadcrumbs in it for around 3 minutes until the color turns light golden. After it is done, transfer to a bowl.
- Then, cut a pocket of each chicken breast and fill with halves cheese inside the pocket along with the ham. Next, don’t forget to seal the chicken breast with toothpicks and sprinkle with salt and pepper to give more taste to the chicken before you continue with the next step.
- Here, you may use the dredging method or shortcut method. For the dredging method, you need to whisk the egg and flour first then after that; you may dip the chicken into this egg mixture. Then, continue to dip the chicken again into the panko breadcrumbs and move it into an oil-sprayed tray.
- Meanwhile, for the Shortcut Method, you just need to spread the mixture of the mayonnaise and mustard along with the seasoning into the chicken. Then spread the breadcrumbs and oil over the chicken. After this, you may bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the chicken well-cooked.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and add flour. Cook for one and a half minutes while adding the milk, mustard, and cheese into the mixture. Whisk and cook for 3 minutes until the sauce thickens. Then turn off the heat and stir in thyme leaves and you may add seasoning to taste. Serve this dijon sauce with the chicken after they rest for cooling for around 5 minutes.
After following all of the steps above, you may serve on two plates of French cuisine that is best for your great dinner with beloved one. It simple and quick to make because the chicken is baked instead of fried. Thus, you get not only a delicious dinner but also the healthy one.