The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
Do you want to eat some homemade enchilada but too lazy to make it up? You need to try this recipe. This Cheesy Enchilada Rice Skillet is easiest enchilada recipe you will ever make. Perfect for you who have busy weekdays but still want to make a delicious meal. The creamy, cheesy and zesty taste of this enchilada will make your family love it. Just follow the recipe below to make it some in your home.
How to Make Cheesy Enchilada Rice Skillet
It only takes 30 minutes to make Rice Skillet with Cheesy Enchilada. All of steps are pretty easy because we doesn’t need to folding and rolling the tortillas like when we made others type ofenchilada, only combine the ingredients and cook it in the skillet. The ingredients are also very customizable. You can modify the recipe with anything you have in your fridge. To make it some, prepare the ingredients and follow the instructions below.
- One cup rice, uncooked
- One tbsp olive oil
- One small onion, diced
- Two cloves of garlic
- One diced bell pepper
- One cup black beans in can
- One cup corn kernels in can
- Three quarter cup enchilada sauce
- One half cup sauce of green enchilada
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshl black pepper, grounded
- One cup cheese, shredded
- Two tablespoons cilantro leaves, fresh and chopped
- First step to making a Rice Skillet with Cheesy Enchilada, is preparing the black beans, corn and rice. Then put rice in large saucepan add water and cook them. Set aside. After that open a can of kernel corn and beans, drain all of them, set them
- By using medium-high, heat the oil in a skillet. Add bell pepper, garlic and some onions. Combine all of them and cook, and stir frequently it, about three minutes. Cook them until the onions colors become translucent
- Stir in rice, black beans, corn, enchilada sauces, chili powder, oregano, and cumin, about three minutes, until evenly combined. Add the seasonings such as salt, pepper, etc, after that taste it.
- Remove skillet from the Spread the shredded cheese on it. Cover using a foil sheet to make the cheese melt, it may takes two minutes. Serve them immediately and give it some sauce and toppings.
If you have followed all the steps above, your Cheesy Enchilada Rice Skillet is ready to serve now. You also can garnish it with some items like green onions, olives, greek yogurt or salsa. This enchiladas recipe is meatless so it can be your choice if you are vegetarian or don’t want to spend extra money to buy the meat.