The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 25 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 55 min
Do you know enchilada? Yes, the enchilada is a regular, yet tasty Mexican cuisine that made from the tortilla. This food is a perfect blend of fresh chicken meat, creamy cheese and enchilada sauce that will make your day! Take a look the ingredients and follow the steps below to make this food.
How to Create Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Step by Step
Well, after you have an image of cheesy chicken enchiladas, now you can prepare your cooking utensils and some ingredients to apply this recipe in your home. Less than an hour, you can complete all the steps to make this variant of famous Enchiladas.
- 6 inches of each ten corn tortillas
- Thinly sliced two medium green onions
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, 2 cups (8 ounces)
- Shredded cooked chicken as much 2 cups
- Hot or mild enchilada sauce in 1 can (10 ounces), Old El Paso TM
- Traditional chicken and cheese enchilada soup, one can (18 ounces), Progresso TM
- Prepare an oven and heat it to 350℉. Then, stir and mix enchilada sauce with soup in a medium-sized bowl. Take a baking dish (without grease it) as large as 11 x 7 inches. Pour and spread 1 cup soup mixture evenly in the baking dish. Rest for a few moments while you turn into the next step.
- Take a large bowl, 1 cup of the cheese, 1 cup soup mixture and chicken. Mix those ingredients altogether. Set aside the remaining soup mixture. With a paper towel, stack and cover tortillas on a microwavable plate. Cook over high as long as 1 minute until you get the soft tortillas.
- On the middle of each tortilla, add ¼ cup chicken mixture. In a baking dish, roll up the tortilla with sauce and make sure that you have placed the seam sides of it on the down. Take the remaining soup mixture and spread it over the top of enchiladas.
- Take green onions and remaining 1 cup of cheese. Sprinkle them over the top of enchiladas. Then, you can bake it until the cheese is melted or you find the bubbly sauce around edges. Serve this meal with your favorite toppings, for example, salsa, avocados, or chopped cilantro.
After know step by step to create cheesy chicken enchiladas, now you can try to apply this recipe in your home. Enchilada is very tasty, and everyone will like it. Cook cheesy chicken enchilada is very fun and full of excitement! You can also involve your close people to make this delightful dish.
Enjoy and good luck.