The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 60 min Ready in: 75 min
If you are a cheese lover, the recipe below is a must for you to make at home. The process is very simple and quick to do. Also, you will be addicted to every bite of this combination of cheese, spices and chopped bacon in it. Just copy the recipe below from the beginning until the end to make some at home.
How to make Cheese Ball Bites
To make 18 pieces of these flavorful Cheese Ball Bites, you just need to spend around one hour, and 15 minutes at your kitchen. Simply prepare all of the easy-to-find ingredients below and then combine them all based on the steps written in the recipe below.
- 300 gr softened cream cheese
- 200 gr shredded Cheddar cheese
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
- A teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and black pepper
- Eight slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 65 gr chopped chives
- 65 gr chopped pecans
- 18 pieces of pretzels sticks
- To make these Cheese Ball Bites, you need to start combining some ingredients first. Simply prepare a mixing bowl and put some ingredients in it, like the cream cheese, garlic powder, shredded cheddar cheese, paprika and seasoning with salt and black pepper.
- Make sure you mix those ingredients until they are completely combined. Next, you need to form this mixture into small balls. Here, it is recommended for you to make it into 18 small balls. When it is done, place these small balls in the refrigerator to firm for around one hour.
- To continue, you need to prepare for the coating mixture. Take a shallow bowl, or you may also use a shallow plate. Combine some coating ingredients in it, like the chopped chives, chopped cooked bacon, and chopped pecans until they are thoroughly mixed.
- After one hour, take the balls out of the refrigerator to continue the cooking process. Now, it is time for you to dip each ball into the coating mixture that you have prepared before. Make sure the all parts of the balls are evenly coated and don’t forget to insert one piece of pretzel stick to each ball.
Now, it is time to serve your homemade Cheese Ball Bites are ready to enjoy. Right after you have finished the recipe above, you can immediately enjoy the ball bites. Also, you may cover them with plastic wrap to refrigerate again. Later, when you want to enjoy these cheesy bites, simply allow it to sit for around 15 minutes at room temperature and enjoy it with your friends or relatives.