The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 25 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 50 min
If you are craving for nice and cheesy chicken strips, you must try this recipe. Instead of being deep-fried, this fried chicken stripes cooked using oven so it’s very suitable for those who avoid deep-fried food.
This food not only can be enjoyed as a snack, but you also can add baked vegetables and have it for lunch or dinner.
How to Make Cheddar Oven Fried Chicken
One of the main keys to making this delicious cheddar oven fried chicken is to be generous when you put cheese. This recipe uses two cups of shredded cheddar cheese, but you can add more if you want. The cheese sauce complements well the oven-fried chicken and of course, make it more cheesy!
- 4 pieces of chicken breast, boneless & skinless
- 4 eggs, use only white
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melt it
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- For Cheese Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- ¾ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In the meantime, whisk egg whites until it’s bubbly. Mix Italian breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese in another bowl. Cut in a long shape each chicken breast into 3 pieces. Dip the chicken strips into egg whites, roll it with bread crumb and cheddar cheese mixture. Do this to all chicken stripes and place it in a baking sheet and cover it with aluminium foil.
- Bake the chicken stripe in the oven for about 25 minutes. uncover the chicken and brush it with the melted butter. Cook it again for another 10 to 12 minutes or until the colour change into golden brown and chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- For the sauce, melt the butter and add flour. Stir it thoroughly and add the chicken broth. Whisk it thoroughly until there is no lump. Add the cheddar cheese and keep steering it until the cheese is melted and you will get a smooth and creamy texture.
You can serve this sauce, or you can put it on the top of the chicken, add parsley as the garnish. The chicken is crispy and cheesy. It is a very suitable finger snack to enjoy the entire family.