The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Have you ever taste Cajun stuffed chicken breast? Or heard about Cajun? Well, if you never eat and heard, let’s give information for you. Cajun is one type of spice that originates from American. Cajun made by garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, cayenne, oregano, and thyme. The characteristic of Cajun is spicy and have a fragrant aroma. Usually, this spice used for steak. But, now you will make Cajun for chicken breast. What a delicious food that will be right. If you do not want to make Cajun, you can buy it on the market. Cajun spreads all over the world nowadays. Well, let’s get ready to cook this food
How to make Cajun stuffed chicken breast
If you learn about the Cajun, now you should practice it. This food is easy to cook, and the other ingredients are simple. You could add the other flavor of the materials that we give is not in the list. Well, grab your wonderful apron and make your food.
- Five large of chicken breast
- One tablespoon of salt and black pepper
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper (diced it)
- ½ green bell pepper (diced it)
- One garlic and onion (minced)
- ½ cup of shredded cheese
- Four teaspoons of Cajun
- Four tablespoons of butter
- Five big mushrooms
- Take the chicken breast into the tenderizer. Make the chicken breast until ¼ inch thick. Put olive oil in a pan. Boil the oil. Saute the onion and garlic until getting fragrant smell. Add mushroom, bell pepper into the pan for five minutes until half cooked
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the chicken breast into baking pan. Pour cheese to the whole of the chicken. Put the sauteed mushroom, bell pepper and onions on the top of the chicken.
- Pour another cheese on the top of the mixture ingredient. Roll up the chicken until stuffing completely inside. Insert toothpicks on the top of the chicken to secure the texture of the chicken.
- Place the chicken in baking pan. Season with the Cajun. Insert a tablespoon of butter to the whole chicken breast. Bake the chicken until the chicken thoroughly cooked for 40 minutes at 170 degrees
- Place the chicken breast on a flat plate. Remove the toothpicks. Serve your chicken breast.
How was it, guys? Your kitchen must be full with delicious aroma right. We are curious about the food that you made. Now, take your delicious Cajun stuffed chicken breast. This food serves for five people. So, when you cook this type of food, you made this for all member of the family. What a simple and delicious food right. If you add more vegetable in the chicken breast, the taste will of this food be more robust. Well, have an excellent food everybody!