The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
If you need to cook a seafood soup that tastes sweet and savory as well, then you need to try this recipe. Using shrimp the main seafood here, you will not regret cooking this dish. Besides, it is also possible to add other kinds of seafood used in this freshly delicious soup. You just need to follow the steps and immediately enjoy the dish while it is hot.
How to cook Cajun Seafood Sweet Potato Chowder
Fortunately, with the recipe below, you only need a half hour to make four portions of Cajun Seafood Sweet Potato Chowder at home. Now, simply read and follow the instructions below for a complete recipe.
- A half tablespoon butter
- A half tablespoon oil
- Onion, cut into dices
- Three cloves of garlic, chopped
- A tablespoon of cajun seasoning
- 800 ml of low-sodium chicken broth or you may use shrimp broth
- 1 kg of peeled sweet potato, cut them into 1/2 inch cubes
- A tablespoon of fish sauce
- 200 gr corn
- 30 gr chopped tarragon
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- salt and pepper as the seasonings
- 200 gr peeled and deveined shrimp
- 200 gr of scallops
- First, you need to prepare a frying pan. Then, heat it op over medium-high heat and fill with butter. Melt it up and add chopped onions in it. Cook the onions for around three until 5 minutes until they turn tender. Next, add the Cajun seasoning along with the chopped garlic and cook again for about a minute until you can smell the fragrance.
- After that, you may add the broth and sweet potatoes into the mixture. Cook and bring it to a boil. Next, you may lower the heat and simmer to make the potatoes tender. Then, prepare a food processor or a blender. Put the potatoes in it and blend until smooth.
- Next, prepare a pan and heat it over medium-high heat filled with oil. Put the shrimp and scallops in it. Cook these ingredients while adding a tablespoon of Cajun seasoning until the color of the shrimp turns light brown or around two until 4 minutes for each side.
- Here, don’t forget to add other ingredients, like the fish sauce, tarragon, corn, and lemon juice to the soup and make sure you give the seasoning as well, with a bit of salt and pepper. Now, it is time to serve your Cajun Seafood Sweet Potato Chowder with scallops as the garnish.
Those are the easy and quick steps that you can follow to make a special seafood dish that is combined with an amazing Cajun seasoning. Enjoy and serve this while immediately while it is hot for your family’s dinner.