The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 45 min Ready in: 50 min
This vegan gummy is very easy and simple to make. Besides, it is also healthy and your kids will absolutely like this from the very first bite. Many benefits you can get by consuming blueberries, which are filled with antioxidants, fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C. Similar with blueberries, blackberries can help to maintain the health of kids’ digestive tract and skin. If you prefer a vegan food, then you can immediately follow this recipe of Berry Delicious Vegan Gummies and make some for your lovely kids.
How to make Berry Delicious Vegan Gummies
The fruits needed to make these vegan gummies are blueberries and blackberries which will produce yummy taste. By adding a bit of agar powder, you can make perfect homemade vegan gummies that taste as delicious as the ones sold in a package. Here, the important process is when you have to blend the berries and strain all of the seeds and remaining skins since fruit pulp contains much more nutrients rather than fruit juice. To get to a full recipe, let’s follow the instructions below.
- 200 gr of blueberries
- 200 gr of blackberries
- 65 ml of water
- A tablespoon of agar powder
- Prepare a blender and put the blueberries and blackberries in it along with the water. Then, turn on the blender and pulse until the fruits are well combined and smooth. Here, you need to make sure that you see no chunks of fruits remains. Thus, it has to be perfectly smooth.
- Now, you need to get rid of the skin and the seeds. You can use a mesh strainer for a great result. With the help of a spoon, you can press and move the mixture easily so that all part of the liquid can be strained and leave no remaining seeds or skin.
- After that, you need to prepare a cooking pot that has been filled with the fruits juice and agar powder. Heat it up over medium heat and make it simmer for around a half minute. After it is cooked, turn off the heat and remove the pot from the stove.
- Next, spoon the mixture into molds and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes. After it gets frozen, remove the gummies from molds. Here, if you don’t want to eat them all, you can keep the gummies in a container in the fridge so that your kids still can enjoy this for another day.
Finally, all of the ingredients and steps are done, and you can copy them to make your version of homemade berry delicious vegan gummies. Serve this immediately, and you can keep the rest of the gummies for another day.