The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 14 min Cook: 35 min Ready in: 49 min
Turn your toast into a classic French style that is combined with cream cheese and fresh berries.
How to make Berries Cream Cheese French Toast
In less than 50 minutes, you can easily bake your Berries Cream Cheese French Toast at home by following the recipe below from the beginning until the end.
- A French baguette, slice a bit thickly
- 150 gr of blueberries
- 150 gr of raspberries
- Two medium eggs
- 150 ml cup milk
- A tablespoon of sugar
- 30 gr of cream cheese
- A tablespoon of powdered sugar
- The first thing to prepare is the oven by heating it up over 350 Fahrenheit-degree or 180 celsius-degree. You need to do this at first so that when all the ingredients are ready to bake, you just need to put them in the oven without waiting for it to heat. Now, continue the step below.
- On a baking sheet, assemble the baguette slices based on your creativity. Here, you may arrange one to the left and one other to the right, as illustrates on the picture. If you have any other ideas, then you may arrange it according to your favor. Make sure you give some spaces among the bread slices.
- Next, you may put the berries in the space that you have made before. Fill all the space with the berries that you have so that it will leave no space among the bread slices. As the picture show, you can use two different kinds of berries and place them differently, some on the left and some others on the right.
- Prepare a medium bowl and put the eggs, sugar, milk and cream cheese in it. Whisk and combine these ingredients until they are completely mixed and smooth. After that, you may pour this mixture into the baking sheet that you have prepared before.
- Put the baking sheet into the heated oven and bake for around 35 minutes until the color of the baguette turn golden brown. After it is done, you may turn off the heat and take the sheet out of the oven. Finally, you can serve this warm with powdered sugar and sprinkle with the rest of the berries as the topping.
In serving this Berries Cream Cheese French Toast, you may add syrup with your favorite flavor as the additional topping so that it will taste much more delicious and flavorful. Next, you just need to enjoy every bite of this snack in every special moment with family and friends.