The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 45 min Cook: 3 hours Ready in: 3 hours and 50 min
Are you the meat lovers?
If you say so, have you the eat the beef short ribs gravy for your lunch or dinner? If you do not eat yet, you should try it now. You do not have to get all along to the restaurant because you can make it by yourself in your gorgeous kitchen room. It is not only tasty and pleasant, but it is also delicious and has a strong flavor. All of the materials that you need will be available in your kitchen shelves cabinet. But, if you do not have the item, grab your money and buy it at the stores.
- Six pounds of meaty beef of short ribs (around nine ribs)
- One tablespoon of salt and ground black pepper
- Four tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- Two cups of thick shallots sliced
- A large of onion and sliced thickly
- Four tablespoons of tomato paste
- A bottle of stout beer or dark ale
- Three larges of sprigs thyme and the leaf parsley (stem them separately)
- Two cups of vegetable stock
- One tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Mashed potatoes
- Take a large plastic plate and place your ribs on it. Pour it with a tablespoon of salt and black pepper. Heat the pan over the medium to high heat. If the oven already hot, add the half of the ribs, and you can sear on all of the sides for three minutes per side. Cook until it gets brown and golden. And repeat for the rest of the ribs.
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees. Meanwhile, you wait for the oven; you can sauté the onions and shallots for three minutes and then add the tomatoes paste for a minute. Insert the stout bear until it reduced by half. Place the thyme, parsley, stock and the Worcestershire sauce. After that, add the seared ribs, cover it and put it in the oven for three hours.
- After you cook it in the oven, you can remove the ribs and bones. Remove the remain thyme stem and the parsley. Pour the liquid that you made before into the container with the ladle. Discard the fat that floats to the top. After that, separate the meat from the bones, fat, sinew and gristle.
Your beef short ribs gravy finish. You can serve it for you and your family. It will give for six until eight peoples. Your food will be the most stunning and outstanding food.