The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 35 min
Eating noodles have become an attractive alternative to busy workers. Therefore in order not to get bored, how to cook noodles must also be varied with an additional variety of delicious topping. One of them by cooking beef noodle stir fry that is easy and delicious. A mixture of various toppings also makes this noodle look a lot and enough to be served on four plates. This one noodle recipe also uses a special sauce, so different cooking sauces from the instant sauce.
How to make beef noodle stir fry
Before cooking this noodle, ensure that you have to wash your hands and remove the meat from the cooler. Then wear your apron, and now we start preparing the ingredients. Be careful when cooking!
- 7 ounces of instant noodles, remove or discard the instant sauce
- One tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces of thinly sliced sirloin beef
- 6 ounces of fresh broccoli
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 2 or 3 pieces of carrot are cut into small dice
For the noodle sauce
- Three tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup of sodium Sodus reduced slightly more
- One tablespoon of shredded ginger
- Two cloves of garlic sprinkled or crushed
- One tablespoon brown sugar packing
- One teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper
- First, Prepare noodles and break the noodles into two parts. Then put in a pot of boiling water to cook the noodles. Boiled about three to five minutes, after that drain the noodles that have been lifted and give a little oil to keep it from sticking.
- Second, prepare a small bowl then add ingredients to noodle sauce like soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, red pepper, sesame oil and black pepper. All the ingredients of this sauce are mixed evenly after it is temporarily set aside for cooking with noodles later.
- Third, prepare a large skillet and pour the olive oil over medium heat. After the hot oil, put the beef until browned. Remember always to turn the meat so, and it will not burn. Cook about three to four minutes and set aside first in the frying pan. Enter mushrooms, broccoli, and carrots, then mix it with beef.
- After evenly and soft, enter the noodles that have been cooked and then give the sauce and stir until mixed. Then the taste correction, if it is fitting beef noodle steering fry ready served for four people and delicious eaten in the heat.
The use of noodles here can you replace with udon or fettuccine according to your taste. Congratulations create a delicious beef noodle stir fry!