The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Who says meat, vegetables, and instant noodles can not be combined well? The recipe for beef & broccoli ramen noodles is the proof! This food is based on ramen noodles, and beef that is thinly sliced and then added with vegetables such as broccoli. Refer to and practice the following recipe as your dinner menu is simple, delicious, and healthy!
How to Make Beef & Broccoli Ramen Noodles?
Now do not be afraid to eat noodles and meat because it is considered too fatty, now you can mix them with broccoli, and it still tastes delicious.
Curious is not it? Take your apron and wash your hands before you start cooking.
What Equipment Will You Need to Make the Beef & Broccoli Ramen Noodles?
- Medium-sized bowl – Mixing all ingredients
- Frying pan – Cook dishes
- Tablespoons – Take the
- Measuring cup – Measuring the ingredients by taste
- Garlic chopper – Chopping the garlic.
How Much Time Will You Need to Make the Beef & Broccoli Ramen Noodles?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make the Beef & Broccoli Ramen Noodles?
- Beef – We use 1 pound of beef and you can also use chicken for substations. And if you
- Broccoli – 3 cups or a pound of fresh broccoli make it tastier.
- Soy sauce – Helps to marinate meat and broccoli. Also, it makes the recipes more colorful
- Instant spice – Make it spicier
- Chopped garlic – Optional but highly recommend garnish.
- Vinegar – Enhance the flavor
Beef & Broccoli Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 1 frying pans
- 1 Medium-sized bowl
- 1 Garlic chopper
- 1 Tablespoons
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce with low sodium content
- 1 pound of beef, try the shoulder so low fat and soy sauce then store in the refrigerator overnight
- 3 cups of fresh broccoli
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 3 packs of ramen noodles and instant spice
- 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic
For the sauce
- ¾ cup beef broth with low sodium content
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 6 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce
- 6 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- ½ or 1 teaspoon of Sriracha, according to the spicy taste you like
- Sesame seeds to beautify the look
- First, remove the beef from the refrigerator to remove the frozen. In the meantime, you prepare a medium-sized bowl and put all the condiments together. Then stir until evenly distributed and nothing to clot.
- Second, cook the ramen noodles in boiling water until cooked and drain. During draining the ramen noodles, prepare a large skillet and give oil and then light a small fire. Wait until the heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan.
- Third, pour a little oil into a frying pan that has been hot and put fresh broccoli. Sauté the broccoli until it looks slightly wilted with small flames and stirs gently. Do not let this broccoli maturity because if the maturity does not look fresh.
- Fourth, add the oil again to the skillet and put the beef into the skillet along with the sauce. Saute the beef with this sauce for about 5 minutes or until the meat looks ripe.
- After that add the chopped garlic and enter the broccoli, stirring evenly. Insert the noodles, and mix well again. Lastly, sprinkle the sesame seeds.
Delicious and healthy ramen noodles are ready to serve. Good luck!