The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 1 hour and 15 min Ready in: 1 hour and 50 min
Do you know what beef bourguignon is? For you meat lovers who are rich in protein, now there is a menu that includes processed from beef. This list is exceptional because it is one of the traditional food that comes from Burgundy area in French. Originally beef bourguignon is like a beef stew but will be combined with the famous taste of French like by adding the thyme in the cook slowly.
How to cook beef bourguignon
How to cook beef usually takes a long time, because the beef has a hard texture so to be able to make the meat soft enough to take a long time, but with the existing development, now has many modern methods used to be able to cook beef in the cooking process is not too long. So for those of you who want to try to cook it at home, this recipe is highly recommended for you. Let’s see how to cook it.
- 500 grams of beef, cut into pieces
- 100ml of olive oil
- 250 grams of potatoes
- 15 grams of butter
- Three cloves of garlic, puree
- 30 grams of onion Bombay
- Two tablespoons of wheat flour
- One tsp salt
- 30 grams of carrots, roughly cut
- 500 grams of red wine, to taste
- ½ Tsp orange peel, shredded
- One tsp sugar
- Heat the olive oil in a panic with medium heat, same wait for hot oil, sprinkle the pieces of beef with salt. After the oil has been heated and has been perfect for frying, input the pieces of beef and then stir and back and forth until brown and dry as a sign of meat has been cooked perfectly.
- Add the garlic to the flesh that has been cooked until the smell of the onion smells. After that sprinkle with flour sufficiently tailored to taste. After all has become homogeneous and perfectly stirred, add some onion, Bombay, stir until all the onion Bombay withered.
- Pour the red wine for a more delicious taste and have it, then bring to a boil. Then input orange peel and various spices such as pepper, sugar, and salt to taste and tailored to the taste. After all mixed into one, cook it all on a heat of the fire that is not too significant to 3 hours to produce a tender and tender beef because the more the cooking process then the spices will be more pervasive to the meat.
- When the sauce is still half, put some carrots, leek, and potatoes, cooking beef bourguignon is done for 3 hours until the gravy thickens. After that, add a little butter, and wait until the butter melts all. After all the process is complete. Lift the dish, then served in hot conditions to get more delicacy. Beef bourguignon is ready to help.
Exploring food from different countries is not necessary by visiting it, there is one way we can do besides visiting that is by trying to cook world class menu at home to eat with the beloved family. What are you waiting for? Good luck