The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 3 hours Ready in: 3 hours and 20 min
This dish tastes delicious. You should try to make this at home since it is one of the best ribs recipes that you have to make and enjoy with the whole family. To make this super delicious, you need to prepare the dry rub mixture a night before and rub it all over the ribs to marinate. Then, bake the ribs until the texture gets very tender. Next, don’t forget to smother ribs with lots of delicious Sriracha sauce.
How to make BBQ Sriracha Ribs
As well as making Korean short ribs, BBQ Sriracha Ribs also takes a long time. But do not worry because you just have to prepare the meat first and then start cooking when everything is ready. Here’s how to make it.
- Two full racks of ribs (uncooked)
For the Dry Rub:
- A small half glasses of packed brown sugar
- One and a half teaspoon smoked paprika
- One tablespoon of salt
- One and a half tablespoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon garlic and onion (powdered)
For the Sauce:
- One bottle of your favorite Honey BBQ Sauce
- Three teaspoon Sriracha
- A tablespoon of honey
- First, you can use paper towels to dry the ribs. In the bowl, mix all the dry ruby and shake ingredients to combine. Place and make sure you press the dry rub to the other side of the rack of ribs. Pull the wrap of each rack of ribs in a foil separately. Place on one layer on a pretty large of bread and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Heat the oven to 325 Fahrenheit-degree. Bake ribs wrapped in foil for around two and a half hours and place it on top of a baking sheet. Raise the ribs and cool it down for several minutes. Next, don’t forget to discard the foil and juice from the ribs.
- Prepare a bowl to combine the ingredients in the sauce. Brush the ribs with the prepared BBQ sauce. The texture of the ribs will be pretty soft, so be careful. Place on a hot grill and cook for around 10 minutes for each side until it gets charred. Get a knife to slice the ribs carefully so that it does not fall apart. Enjoy.
Well, how do you respond? Is it difficult or easy to make it? If you are only reading it, you will never know, so try to make it at home with your family to enjoy this delicious meal.