The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 40 min
Snack table is suitable for any occasions. We all always looking for snack tables whether it’s dips or cheese plates. There are many kinds of dips, appetizers, and party snacks that we can enjoy. This baked seafood dip is truly a great idea for snack time with your family or friends. It’s very easy and everyone can make it on your own!
Easy Steps to Make Baked Seafood Dip
Before you start cooking, be sure that you have prepared the chef utensils to help your making the meal. This seafood dip is contained with loads of shrimp, crab and veggies. Beside it’s delicious taste, it is also healthy for you. So, don’t worry! And make sure you follow the instruction carefully and then you can do it easily.
- ½ lb defrosted or fresh shrimp
- 4 ounces shredded lump crab meat
- 1-2 tablespoon butter
- ½ finely diced cup onion
- ½ finely diced cup green bell pepper
- ¼ finely diced cup celery
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- 3 smashed and minced cloves of garlic, into ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning blend
- 3-4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups not smoked cups freshly grated Gouda cheese
- ½ cup Gruyere cheese
- A pinch, red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Paprika (optional)
- First, pre-heat oven to 350 F degrees. Prepare crab and shrimp but don’t forget to cleaning, defrosting, peeling also deveining the shrimp and shredding the crab. For make it easier, you can buy already shelled and cleaned shrimp and crab. Once alrady prepped, chop it right away and set aside.
- The next one, chop the vegetables to mix it into the dip. Then, heat a cast iron skillet with medium-high heat. Put a tablespoon or two of butter saute the onion, celery, jalapeno and bell pepper until all of them become tender. Then adds spinach, Old Bay and salted mashed garlic.
- After that, add the shrimp and crab. Cook it for about a minute until the shrimp turn into opaque. Remove it from the heat and stir in your Gouda, Gruyere, cream cheese and a small sprinkle of paprika. Pop the entire skillet in the oven. Bake it until 15 minutes and becomes golden and bubbly.
- Last, removethe skillet from the oven. Give it a moment and dive on it with your choice of crusty baguette. Voila! It’s finished. Don’t forget to garnish it with some red pepper flakes and some parsley to make it more tempting and delicious. Now the baked seafood dip is ready for you!
That’s all the steps you need to take to make this delicious baked seafood dip! We can describe it as hot, creamy and cheesy meal. If you are a fan of cheesy foods and seafood, this dish is definitely a mini heaven for you. Happy cooking!