The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 14 min Ready in: 24 min
Salmon is rich in omega-3 fats which is good for the health of your brain cell membranes. Thus, you can serve this fish to your kids to help to improve their cognitive function. Besides, it also can reduce the inflammation and lower blood pressure. Simply check the recipe below to make a healthy, tasty and creamy baked salmon at home.
How to cook Baked Salmon & Lemon Cream Sauce
Follow the ingredients and steps below to cook baked salmon and lemon cream sauce at home. Spend your only-24-minutes to serve four until six portions of this amazing baked salmon.
For the Salmon:
- 1 kg of salmon fillet
- salt and black pepper as the seasoning
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- A tablespoon of chopped parsley for the garnish
For the Lemon Cream Sauce:
- 50 gr of onion or shallots, diced
- 50 ml fresh lemon juice
- 50 gr dry white wine, can be chardonnay or pinot grigio
- 100 gr heavy cream
- 100 gr cold unsalted butter, cut into 8
- Prepare a baking sheet that has been surfaced with foil or parchment. Take the salmon and assemble them with the skin on the downside. Don’t forget to add olive oil and season with salt and pepper on top of the salmon. Bake over 425 Fahrenheit-degree for around ten until 14 minutes. The time to bake depends on the thickness of the salmon.
- Take a small saucepan and fill with diced onion, lemon juice, and wine. Turn on the heat, stir and cook the ingredients over medium heat. Bring it to simmer until the liquid is reduced and the texture becomes thick. This needs time for around seven until 8 minutes.
- When the mixture nearly comes to simmer, whisk the cream. Then lower the heat and whisk again with eight tablespoons of butter. Whisk every one spoon. Then, season with salt and pepper.
- After this, you may turn on the heat and put on the lid to keep the dish warm until you serve it onto the plate. To serve, simply place the salmon on the serving platter and pour lemon juice and lemon sauce as well on top of the salmon. For the final, add chopped parsley as the garnish.
Those are the easy and simple steps that you can use as your references to cooking baked salmon. Rich in lemon flavor, it is best to serve with fluffy white rice and asparagus. Enjoy your great baked salmon and lemon cream sauce dinner with your family!