The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 40 min
How To Make Baked Honey Garlic Chicken?
- 1 pound of skinless and boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha sauce
- Lime juice from 1 lime
- 3 tablespoon of honey
- ¼ cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, mince
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- Scallions for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Let’s make the glaze first. Take a medium bowl. Add in the cornstarch, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, sriracha, lime juice, garlic, honey, and soy sauce. Whisk them together.
- The sriracha sauce here adds a kick of spicy taste. If you don’t like it to be spicy or you have sensitive tummy, you can omit this season. Season the chicken with pepper and salt. Set aside.
- In alternative to skinless and boneless chicken breast, you can use the other parts too. The chicken legs, including drumsticks and thighs, are great. Take a large skillet and heat the rest of sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Add and sear the chicken. Cook it for around 4 minutes without moving it until golden. Flip the chicken and cook the other side for another 4 minutes until golden. It is alright to work on the sides as well so the chicken meat is well cooked.
- The skillet will be a little dry on this phase but it is okay. You don’t need to add the oil or anything until you are done searing the chicken.
- When the chicken is cooked and golden on both sides, pour over the glaze and stir. Make sure that every surface of the chicken is covered with the glaze. It affects how the glaze is absorbed while baking it.
- Transfer the chicken and glaze on a baking dish and bake for around 25 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the broiler. In alternative to using baking dish, you can also use ovenproof skillet instead since the beginning. You don’t need to transfer it and you can immediately place the skillet to the oven.
- If you use the chicken legs, drumsticks or thighs or the combination of them, make sure to bake them for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin crisps. It takes longer time for them to get well cooked.
- Spoon the glaze and pour it over the chicken to make sure every glaze is absorbed into the chicken. Broil for another 2 minutes and then take out the chicken.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallion on top of the chicken. Make sure to cut the scallion in small pieces and sprinkle the sesame seeds evenly. Dish is ready to serve. You can serve it with or without rice. It is preferred to serve it while hot. If you are serving with rice, put the chicken on top of the rice so the remaining juice and glaze drops down on the rice. It tastes incredibly good.