The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
Apple smores are usually dipped in chocolate and melted marshmallows. However, in this recipe, you will find it a bit different since it names Apple Pie Smores. The apples will be horizontally sliced, and it will be quite similar to apple sandwich filled with roasted marshmallows and chunks of heath bar. For kids, this will be a great option, and they will never get bored to eat this simple and healthy snack. Try to make some at home by following the recipe explained below.
How to make Apple Pie Smores
To make this apple pie smores you need to use NatureSeal. It is the best solution you can use to protect the apple slices from browning at room temperature for hours. Thus, you still can keep the natural yet attractive look of apple smores. For complete ingredients and instructions, let’s check to the full recipe below.
- Six green apples that have been washed with running water
- A package of NatureSeal
- 300 ml of cold water
- 100 gr chunks of Heath bar
- 250 gr of large marshmallows
- To start this menu, you need to get rid of the core of the apples and then cut them into 1/3 inch of slices. In a small bowl, mix a package of NatureSeal with cold water. This is used to keep the color of the apple slices turning brown. After that, place the mixture in a baking dish and dip the apples in it. Here, you can set the apples for one until 5 minutes.
- After that, drain and remove the apples into a zip-lock plastic bag or a sealed storage container. Then, put these apples in the refrigerator to be used to make smores. After this, you may put the apple slice on top of a board and add some heath bar chunks.
- For the marshmallows, put one or two on a stick. Then roast it up over a flame or campfire by rotating the stick for all sides of the marshmallows until the color turns golden brown. Next, put this marshmallow stick on top of the caramel chunks and cover with another slice of apple. Don’t forget to pull out the stick by pressing down the apple sandwich carefully.
Those are the simple steps that you can follow to make your version of apple pie smores. Not only as kids’ snack, but this also can be used as the food of your kids’ party. With its unique and attractive look as well as delicious, most kids will absolutely love this smores.