The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 55 min Ready in: 1 hour and 15 min
Apple Pie Bread Pudding is one of the Korea snacks. This food is also popular in Korea. Looks popular because of the ingredients and way of making it has little uniqueness. The unique nature of it is french bread made stale then made a delicious pudding.
How to make Apple Pie Bread Pudding ?
You must be curious how to make it. Do not be confused, now has available a complete way of making Apple Pie Bread Pudding. Materials and sizes are available here. Steps of manufacture have also provided below. Let’s see more.
- 14 oz French bread
- Gala apples
- Butter to taste
- Powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons apple pie seasoning
- Red sugar sufficiently
- 1 cup water
- five eggs
- Bland butter that has diluted enough
- 2 cups of milk
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Extra choice of ice cream to be served
- The first step, before preparing bread pudding, first cut the dough into the small size, then remove on top of a large baking sheet. Allow about a day to become stale. For apple pie filling, peel apples. Then in a position of fire that is adding liquid butter, flour and stir until evenly distributed. Then put a cup of brown sugar and mix again until blended.
- The second step, apple cut, mix with apple pie and water spice, then stir until evenly and close. Cook on a small flame, until the apple, is soft, occasionally stirring up to 10 to 15 minutes. Then release the heat, and strain through the filter and then the juice is stored. Let the apples have cooked in cold conditions.
- The third step, heat the oven to 375 degrees. Spread stale bread and apples flat into a baking sheet. Move it a little until apples have exposed to the stale bread. Then prepare a large bowl, insert eggs, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar, apple pie spice, cinnamon, beat until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Step four, pour the egg mixture into other ingredients into whole bread and apples. Bread pressed and put into the oven. Bake about 35-40 minutes. To check the maturity of the dough, you can touch it by hand. When it feels robust and toned means the dough has cooked. The final step, remove the dough, then pour the juice over the pudding. And ready to serve.
That’s how to make an excellent and practical snack that is Apple Pie Bread Pudding. The ingredients are easy to get around you, but the way of doing it takes a long time. So from the need of patience and time is quite loose. Happy trying Mom!