The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 35 min
30 Minutes Korean Bibimbap is one of the foods that can maximize your taste. Especially, for people who love American-Asian fusion cuisine. According to many individuals, this bibimbap recipe can confiscate your mind in finding recipes. But this time you will be amazed, with a simple recipe from this Korean Bibimbap. You do not have to bother looking for ingredients in a specialty store, everything you can easily get for cooking.
How to make 30 minutes Korean bibimbap
No need to confuse anymore to make this native Korean delicacy. You can use cabbage as a bibimbap ingredient. The way to make it very easy, just look at recipes and cooking steps below only. Your dream of cooking bibimbap will come right. View more:
- 1 lb of beef
- two carrots cut into matches
- two zucchini cut into matches
- Shittake mushrooms or oysters
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 cup optional kimchi
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- four eggs
- 2 cups of white rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Sesame oil to taste
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- Garlic sauce or sriracha
- The first step, cook the rice according to the dosage set above. While waiting for fried rice, stir-fry mushrooms in a pan, then add sesame oil, and leave for 1 to 2 minutes on a massive fire. Do the cooking like that, by putting all the vegetables separately but in the same pan.
- The second step, the steak in pieces and stir until blended by adding chili garlic sauce, so that when fried can resemble home-cooked beef. Beef can use in case of emergency. But it’s better to use steaks for the effectiveness of time while cooking and has less fat.
- The third step, heat the sesame oil according to the above measure on medium heat, then steak cooked for about 7 to 8 minutes. To have the steak cooked perfectly. Then once cooked, remove from the pan and pour into the container or bowl that has provided.
- Step four, heat the pan over medium heat and add the eggs, then give a little olive oil. Cook the ingredients within a few seconds, then pan removed and let the eggs cooked in a hot pan without fire. Then raised again from the pot when the yolk looks watery.
- Finally, add ½ or ¼ cup of rice to each bowl. Then choose vegetables one by one, place it on the inner circle of the bowl. Add beef as well, eggs, and finally sprinkle the dish with sesame seeds to have an attractive appearance and ready to serve and in consumption.
Quite a few authentic Korean food recipes. Yes, correct 30 minutes Korean Bibimbap. Foods that are characteristic of this Korean country, you can cook easily in your kitchen. Follow all the cooking steps, and prepare the ingredients according to the dosage above.